You are an up and coming animation filmmaker? You are currently working on a new short film and would like to make it better known? You would love to experience presenting your work in a professional setting?
For a second year, the Sommets du cinéma d'animation festival is organizing a pitch session entirely dedicated to animated short films! The festival will take place from December 1st – 6th at the Cinémathèque québécoise, in Montreal.
The pitch session will be held at the Cinémathèque québécoise in December (date to be confirmed) and broadcasted live to the public. A jury will analyze and comment on each of the projects.
You have until November 4 to submit your project. The selected projets will be announced in November 2020. The deadline to submit your project is November 4th.
To submit your project fill out the form : https://form.zonefestival.com/?k=sca_x1ls
If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility requirements :
- Only projects from Quebec are eligible (all transportation and accommodation costs in Montreal must be covered by the participants);
- Only short animated films are eligible;
- VR short films are eligible;
- Student projects are NOT eligible;
- You must be available for a half-day mentoring session in November (date to be confirmed);
You must be available for a whole day between December 1st and December 6th, 2020 (date to be confirmed) for the pitch session at the Cinémathèque québécoise in Montreal;
NB: The project may still be in its early stage as long as it meets all other eligibility criterias.
In order for your file to be analyzed by the selection committee, you MUST provide these supporting documents. They may be submitted in either English or French.
- Script ;
- Preliminary budget ;
- List of confirmed partners ;
- Director's intentions (artistic vision, inspirations, etc.) ;
- Director's curriculum vitae and motivation letter;
- Producer's curriculum vitae (if already associated with the project);
- Visual support document ;
- Any other relevant support documents and info required in the submission form.